Friday 24 August 2012

Work Outfits

I feel like a short and very girly post so it's a work outfits post!

Last week I spend every evening sewing a skirt with a cool material that I found at JoAnns. It was the end of the bolt so I had to do with whatever material was left but I got like 70% off. Sweet! I used it to sew a pleated skirt completely out of my head and I am very proud of the result. I still don't have a good photo of the skirt but I'll get there. Here is what the material looks like. Did you notice that it's not black?


Now back to the outfirts...

Since I started working my fashion challenge was to incorporate the skirts I've sewn in an office-appropriate look. I enjoy wearing the skirts I've made but they have pretty bold prints and they are 100% cotton, which tends to have more of a casual feel to it. So it was a bit of a challenge.

Here is what I came up with. Sorry for the not so great quality of photos but the last thing I feel like doing in the mornings or after work is put a tripod and try and get that perfect shot. As you can see I "recycle" my clothes but never in the same week.

Top - Forever New
Circle Skirt - me
T.U.K shoes and CUE belt 

Top - Forever New
Skirt - me
Aerosoles pumps and CUE belt

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment