Thursday 15 December 2011

Going to the Denver, Colorado




It’s official. We are relocating to Denver, Colorado for a minimum of 2 years! This is the first post in Alternative Arrangements with hopefully many more to come recording my journey in the US.

For those who don't know me, I better give some background.

My life story began in Russia 24 years ago. When I was 6, my family immigrated to Israel, where I spent most of my life. Unfortunately, I never found my place there and since grade 6 I had been seriously dreaming of going to Australia. An amazing holiday around the east cost of Australia in 2007 confirmed that this is the place for me and half a year later I came to Canberra as an international student.

I love Australia. I’ve lived here for over 3 years and I love the people, the landscapes, the wildlife… even politics here aren’t too bad. In a way, Australia is heaven on Earth.

And then came this opportunity for my hubby and I to relocate to the States for a few years. Once in a life time opportunity to see a complitely different part of the world. So we took the opportunity and we got it and in a few months we’ll start our adventure in a new county. This blog is my place to record this journey.

According to Google maps, it's possible to travel from Canberra to Denver by car. I doubt we'll be taking that rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment